Thursday, April 21, 2005

To Live Again..(for my lspo family)

There is just too much happiness I feel from being at the YE last weekend.... too much to be kept merely contained and hidden inside my heart. life changing would have to be the best term to use for it because amidst the dark path I was passing, it was the light that pulled me through.

My sincerest gratitude extends to Toni and Nero. you guys touched my heart and my soul. From this day forward I will forever be by your side to share the laughter, the tears. the joys and the pains of our life. You have made me experience what unconditional Love is. Thank you for listening, thank you for sharing youselves as well. I will always be praying for your safety and happiness.

For Abi, a true friend i shall always cherish, thank you for being so honest and sincere in sharing with me. What a relief and revelation.

For KaYe and Issa, remember i'll always be here to listen and care. Do not be afraid. I am here now.

A hearty Thanks to Kuya Andy, Ate Gina, Kuya Ric and Kuya Aldrin for everything.

To my LSPO Family, thanks for the wonderful bond of family. friendship and love. Thank you for making me part of this family. I will certainly be praying for you always..Thanks for all the hugs and the tears. :) love yew all..